Source: GitLab Blog | Author: Mayra Cabrera
GitLab Community Edition 및 Enterprise Edition 용 12.7.2 버전이 출시되었습니다.
이번 버전은 1월 12.7.0 릴리즈 및 이전 버전의 여러 회귀 및 버그를 해결합니다.
릴리즈 툴링의 오류로 인해 12.7.1 버전이 중단되었습니다.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fixes Bitbucket Server importer error handler
- Reverts expiration time of Acme Order
- Reverts MR diff redesign which fixes Web IDE visual bugs including file dropdown not showing up
- Remove invalid data from jira_tracker_data table
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fixes create/delete API calls for approval rules
- Fixes minimum password length breaking sign-up with SAML
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
Available in GitLab Ultimate:
This version includes a post-migration that does not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab’s own infrastructure.