Source: GitLab Blog | Author: John T Skarbek
12.4 버전에서 나온 여러 가지의 이슈들이 12.4.3 릴리즈에서 해결되었습니다.
오늘은 GitLab은 GitLab Community Edition과 Enterprise Edition을 위한 12.4.3 버전이 출시합니다.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 12.4.2 release and prior versions.
- Update docs on how to enable partial clones
- Specify hide dismissed vulnerabilities availability
- Fix admin welcome illustration not found
- Fix Bitbucket Cloud importer pull request state
- Only enable protected paths for POST requests
- Remove ES parent relation for project snippets
- Update conan docs to say 12.5
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab’s own infrastructure.