Source: GitLab Blog | Author: Marin Jankovski
GitLab Community Edition 및 Enterprise Edition 용 12.9.2 버전이 출시되었습니다.
이번 버전은 1월 12.9.0릴리즈 및 이전 버전의 여러 회귀 및 버그를 해결합니다.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Index issues on sent_notifications
- Fix Gatsby project template
- Ensure import by URL works after a failed import
- Fix direct access to individual design on deprecated issue route
- Add issue/MR state string to Project Export
- Support design notes in url generator
- Resolve GCS job.log stored with Content-Type invalid/invalid
- The GitLab Ultimate AWS marketplace listing name has been changed
- Configure logrotate service for puma
- Allow parenthesis to be included in group name
- Disable archive rate limit by default
- Fix rake gitlab:setup failing on new installs
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Backwards compatible active_users param
- Send active users in seat link
- Allow Seat Link to be disabled through admin toggle
- Add gitlab.rb setting to enable seat_link service
This version includes a new migration adding a new column, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab’s own infrastructure.